- student: hey government can I have some money to go to university
- uk government: sure here you go. you'll have to pay it back but only when you're earning £21,000+ a year, and if you don't pay it off after 30 years we'll just write it off, don't worry about it man
- scottish government: nah man just go to uni we ain't gonna charge you
- maltese government: ok yeah sure here's 400+ Euro in a student debit card so you can buy your text books, and we'll pay you 89 Euro a month just for showing up to class. but if you don't show up you don't get that money. but hey dude don't worry about paying for your education, we got you covered!
- us government: no. you gotta pay it yourself. upfront. your parents have to save up from the moment you're born. good luck, fucker.
i feel like people who eat breakfast really have their lives together
Maybe we wouldn’t sound so bad if some people didn’t try to play with big meaty claws.
HOLY SHIT THE NOTES SKYROCKETED
ANNE FRANK WAS BI
HOW DID NO ONE EVER TELL ME THIS
I FEEL FUCKING ROBBED
I felt the need to post this for three reasons:
- 1. people in general asking how I did it
- 2. people questioning if I took a gifset and ran it through photoshop filters
- 3. because I want people to know that its digital art- painted in photoshop- not traditional. In my original post I used the words “hand painted” because I was groggy and exhausted and I wanted to imply each frame is a from-scratch illustration but I think some people took it to mean there are 16 physical hang-on-the-wall paintings of this which there certainly is not. I tried to change the wording but the post kinda went viral before I had a chance to catch myself. Sorry about that. I may be less awesome than you thought. Oh and on a side note this method of animating is called rotoscoping (same method was used in the movie Anastasia).